Thursday, May 29, 2014

Kids Maleficent Costume

I wrote a blog post about Angelina Jolie Maleficent costume here and I wonder if they have similar costume for kids. I doubt the costume is available for very young girls but I am quite sure there is a costume for tween girls. I searched Amazon.com and yup I was right, there is indeed a costume for tweens/teenagers that is similar to the adult Angelina Jolie's costume.


Costume features:

  • Made from polyester.
  • Includes detachable brooch and headpiece.
  • Dress is available from size 7 to 12. 
There is another costume but this I guess is the old version of Maleficient costume.

Costume features:
Dress includes the headpiece and available from size 7-12.

I think this costume is cuter than the one above. If you have a young daughter who loves to dress up as Maleficent, I guess this costume suits her. There is a reviewer who bought it for her 8 years old daughter in bigger size (10-12) and she looks cool in it. You can go here for the actual review.

No comments:

Post a Comment